- It’s designed to fit most standard wheel chairs
- Size 18 by 18 inches - 45 cms by 45cms - 3cms thick
- It is made from our breathable, patented high-tech 3XD ™ fabric
- It keeps you cool in the summer and comfortable all year long
- The whole cushion, along with its outer cover, is machine washable for continued and long-lasting use
- It’s around half the weight (520 grams) of alternative gel and similar cushions for mobility and portability
- Tested to CRIB 5 (flame retardant) specification
- It’s better than memory foam or gel cushions. Our patent was granted in 2014 and we improved the design August 2019 to be the best on the market
The Airospring AS100 is our new and revolutionary pressure relieving cushion.
Suitable as a wheelchair cushion or seat cushion for an office chair, it uses Airospring's patented 3D fabric technology, which is designed to be breathable and provide the comfort, hygiene and practicality you deserve. This is the flagship cushion from our revolutionary new range.
To buy on Amazon click the link below:-
Combat pressure sores
The 3D spacer fabrics work to spread your weight over a wider surface area so the pressure won’t be concentrated on one small area.
Made in UK, Machine Washable (60°C), Mapped Pressure, Weight (Light), Comfortable, Breathable, Health Product
Delivery two working days
Designed and created with your health, comfort and convenience in mind, this product offers a number of benefits, many of which don’t come with the alternatives:
- Cushion promotes the transfer of moisture and dissipation of perspiration keeping and 100% polyester 3D Spacer fabric.
- Provides air movement as you move to maintain comfort and temperature
- Around half the weight of alternative pressure relieving cushions
- Effective pressure distribution offering consistent support
- 60°C machine washable for continued use
- Keeps you cool and comfortable particularly in the summer
- Better than memory foam or gel cushions
- UK patent granted August 2014
- It offers performance equivalent to cushions 2 and 3 times it's price.
- The AS100 has been evaluated in the British Journal of Community nursing in June 2016 in an independently conducted user trial.
If you are purchasing for a care home or hospital you should purchase the PRO range of Airospring which is sold by our distributor Polymorit - Click here for Airospring PRO
The cushion is a result of over five years of academic research at the University of Bolton. This product has a number of benefits, many of which you won’t find from others on the market:
Delivery is available within two working days. We know you’ll love our products, but we also offer a 14-day refund guarantee just in case you aren’t fully satisfied.
If you are purchasing for a care home or hospital, you should purchase the PRO range of Airospring products, which is sold by our distributor Polymorit.